Finger Lakes Law & Social Policy Center, Inc. is a small evaluation and consulting nonprofit headquartered in the heart of the beautiful Finger Lakes region of Upstate New York. Taking a client-centered approach, we offer:
- Participatory program evaluation services and consulting for nonprofits and government
- Evaluation training and technical assistance for social programs, courts, and other law-related programs
- Program planning and implementation assistance
- Grant proposal development
- Evaluation policy development
We help you articulate and find answers to practical evaluation questions, offering a full range of services, including the following: 1) independently conducting all phases of an evaluation; 2) providing technical assistance and coaching for organizations wanting to conduct all or parts of their own evaluations; and 3) helping organizations develop sound evaluation policies. We are skilled in both qualitative and quantitative methods.